Pre-Press Digital Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Pre-Press Digital Supervisor, 2nd shift,
- Lead a team of employees in the press department and direct work activities to meet production, quality, and safety goals.
- Business Responsibilities include:
- Direct work activity to meet departmental production targets
- Identify and resolve complex technical problems
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Work across departments to implement new technology, equipment, and processes
- People Management responsibilities include:
- Supervise a team and provide work direction, feedback, and ongoing communication about the business
- Develop employees' skills through training and participation in process improvements
- Formally evaluate performance and make recommendations on compensation
- Make recommendations on hiring, discipline, and termination actions
- Safety responsibilities include:
- Serve as a role model for safety and hold employees accountable
- Conduct safety audits and accident investigations and recommend safety improvements
- Successful candidates will have a Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and 3-5 years of related manufacturing experience, including supervisory responsibilities.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Required skills include:
- Proven supervisory skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office is required and experience with an ERP and SAP is preferred
- Experience with lean manufacturing techniques strongly preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top