Premium Product Support, International Tax - REMOTE
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE is hiring a Premium Product Support, International Tax for our growing team! You will have an excellent training and onboarding to help you be successful, along with excellent compensation, culture and work-life balance! In this role, you will provide support to clients licensing the ONESOURCE International Module of ONESOURCE Income Tax. You will gain detailed knowledge of our software package, enabling the clients throughout the annual filing season of their Corporate Income Tax Return. This position is remote work from home office and may also be based in any of our Thomson Reuters U.S. hub locations: Ann Arbor, Minn, Dallas, New Jersey, New York and Los Angeles area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide telephone support for assigned accounts - Answer and/or obtain from the appropriate resource answers to questions/problems primarily relating to ONESOURCE Income Tax and related products.
- Responsible, as needed, for being sure issues related to other Tax & Accounting products are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner by other Support teams or through their own assistance.
- Provide proactive service - Review pending product release to determine if updates/changes are immediately applicable to client's current processing.
- Review all released patches/updates/fixes.
- Propose product changes/enhancements per client requests.
- Provide feedback to management relating to client satisfaction.
- Maintain satisfactory client relationship
- Maintain contact with assigned client representatives
- Be available for extended hours as needed.
- Develop product/application specific specialties to be shared with other members of the ONESOURCE Direct T eam and mentor other ONESOURCE Support Groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required
- CPA license expired or active preferred
- experience with ONESOURCE International tax software or direct competitor software
- Minimum 1 year client account management experience required
- Microsoft Office user experience
- Documentation and quality assurance tracking skills
- Detail oriented and client-centric
- Prior experience in product environment or software/technology industry specific to international tax
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top