Practice Head - Client Project Management
- Heads Client Project Management practice for India, leading the team of Project Managers and Sr. Project Managers.
- Manages multiple client engagements for Thomson Reuters products, specifically focused on GST implementations.
- The person will serves as a "trusted business advisor" to clients. Provides deep subject matter expertise as well as project governance. Manages client relationships. Develops business for service offering.
- The resource is expected to work with the senior leadership of the organization, both locally and globally, to predict and plan for growth and scale.
- The resource is responsible for working closely with senior sales leadership to understand the pipeline and provide necessary support in terms of pre-sales activities related to services scoping and estimates.
- Builds partner relationships in the region to support successful delivery of projects and strengthens our position in the market
- The resource is expected to support the financial plan of the organization through resource planning related to the key drivers of revenue recognition, utilization and margins. Expert at managing project and portfolio level services P&L.
- The resource is required to manage a team of geographically dispersed consultants comprising of senior project managers and project managers across the region.
- Manages global projects pertaining to the execution and implementation of ONESOURCE tax and accounting products.
- Can scope out a global, multi-year project based on business requirements and achievable benefits.
- Can create a project plan and Statement-of-Work for global, multi-year project and can lead a global, multi-year project to completion on-time and on-budget for both time and material and fixed fee.
- Develops and successfully executes business plans to increase services revenue and can lead strategic projects such as beta/POC implementations to close long term deals.
- Demonstrates strong people management skills by being able to recruit, develop, and retain employees effectively to maintain a world-class team. Manages performance, provides meaningful coaching, and terminates non-performers as appropriate. Achieves results through direct management and indirectly through influence. Focused on empowering direct reports and creating self-sufficient teams. Viewed as an overall expert with full awareness of ONESOURCE tax solutions.
- Mentors and guides Sr. implementation consultants, principal consultants and leads in a matrix structure.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top