Photographer Greece and Cyprus
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
We are recruiting a talented, dynamic Photographer based in Athens, Greece.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and directing stringers in Greece and Cyprus
- Take pictures to cover the news agenda
- Winning the play with high quality original and competitive coverage
- Demonstrates highest level of Reuters standards and principles
- Takes decisions on when and how to photograph
- Pro-actively seeks out new coverage opportunities
- Active in the advancement and development of innovative photographic techniques including multi-media.
- Proven track record of winning big stories
- Experience working with Text and TV
- Global understanding of the business needs of Reuters News Pictures
- Excellent editing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English & Greek with attention to detail
- Excellent news judgment
- An appreciation of the power of brands and the importance of consistency in brand management
- Ability to work accurately and with speed.
- Organisational skills
- Ability to interpret a brief
- A clear understanding of Reuters trust principles.
- Job in an international, dynamic environment
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top