YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 25 colleagues based in Gdynia. You will deliver services in a manner that is service oriented and consistent with established payroll policies, processes and business requirements.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The jobholder is responsible for providing quality service to our customers and partner groups including employees, payroll providers, local authorities and internal stakeholders.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Processing Payroll via the TR standard process using 3rd party Vendor
- Extracting data from HR system of record & data input onto Templates to send to vendor
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Ensuring Payroll is processed accurately and on time working within agreed deadlines
- Resolving all queries from employees via the Ticketing Portal in a timely manner
- Sending Statutory forms to Payroll Vendor within agreed deadlines
- Responding to HR requests and queries
- Responding to all finance queries with regards to Sub Ledger and accounting
- Processing International Assignee Payroll instructions received from 3rd Party ensuring accuracy at all times
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Experience in processing Payroll and knowledge of legislation
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Drive & self motivation with the ability to work independently
- Good English, spoken and written
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You know one additional foreign language (preferably: Spanish)
- You have inpat and expat payroll processing knowledge
- You have Working knowledge of Workday application
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top