YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 25 Gdynia – based colleagues, whose main objective is to ensure that our employees in different Thomson Reuters locations receive their properly processed salaries in a timely manner and within established processes.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPOORTANT?
Our Payroll Team processes smooth and timely salary payment for more than 12,000 Thomson Reuters employees located in over 50 countries. We are responsible for providing quality service and partner with employees, payroll providers, local authorities and internal stakeholders.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Processing payroll operations according to Thomson Reuters standards and by cooperation with a 3rd party vendor
- Extracting data from HR system and sending to vendor
- Liaising with key stakeholders and vendors on every day basis
- Resolving employees' queries in a timely manner via ticket portal
- Responding to all finance queries with regards to subledger and accounting
- Processing international payroll received from 3rd Party ensuring accuracy at all times
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Experience in processing payroll and knowledge of legislation
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Drive & self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Good English, spoken and written
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You know one additional foreign language (preferably: Spanish)
- You have input and expat payroll processing knowledge
- You have working knowledge of Workday application
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top