YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 24 colleagues based in Gdynia. You will help to deliver services in a manner that is consistent with established payroll policies, processes and business requirements.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The jobholder is responsible for providing quality service to our customers and partner groups including employees, payroll providers, local authorities and internal stakeholders.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Processing Payroll data input via the payroll provider platform
- Extracting data from HR system of record & data input on to the Payroll Platform directly including: New Starters, Leavers, One Time Payments, Overtime, Salary Changes, Pension Enrolment, P11d Production
- Ensuring Payroll is processed accurately within agreed deadlines
- Liaising with key business stakeholders
- Resolving all queries from employees via the Ticketing Portal in a timely manner
- Sending Statutory forms to Payroll Vendor within agreed deadlines
- Responding to HR and employees requests and queries
- Performing ad hoc activities related to assigned payroll group
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Intensive training package
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Language skills - fluent English
- BA or MS degree preferred in business management, HR or analytics
- Interest in payroll processes, general understanding of payroll environment
- At least intermediate in Excel
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication; both oral and written
- Proven ability to sustain strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Drive & self motivation with the ability to work independently
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have Payroll hands on experience
- You have working knowledge of Workday application/ADP Freedom/Cloudpay/AZETS
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top