Date Posted: April 10, 2019
Location: 2075 Kennedy Road - Scarborough
To service the information needs of the Payroll professionals by handling inquiries via payroll hotline and teaching of Professional Development seminars.
This position is responsible for:
- maintaining and contributing to positive customer relationships by providing excellent customer service to subscribers of our payroll products by answering all inquiries immediately;
- teaching payroll courses in an external class setting as they relate to federal and provincial legislation (be on site 1hour prior to class in order to set up and prepare);
- conducting research and reviewing of manuscript in order to maintain the accuracy of the Payroll products;
- creating and developing instructor's course notes in order to facilitate effectively; and
- providing follow-up and research for non-routine inquiries from our customers in order to maintain a continued positive relationship.
You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a Payroll designation (PCP/CPM);
- high school plus college/university level courses in payroll;
- a minimum of five years of in-depth payroll experience across Canada with multi-provincial experience;
- a keen eye for detail;
- the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and work independently;
- strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- exceptional customer service with excellent phone skills;
- excellent communication skills; and
- a willingness to travel.
Bilingual English/French (written & verbal will be tested) and a Human Resources designation will be considered an asset.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers from 2009 - 2019, a Best Workplace from 2006 - 2018, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top