Paid Internship in Finance
Would you like to build a strong resume?
Are you curious about how it is to work for an international company?
Do you want to start your career in finance?
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid internship adventure for 6 months (starting mid-November)
- Flexible working hours
- Buddy's assistance
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Lots of new knowledge and experience
- First job experience in the corporate environment
WE NEED YOU TO...
- Have at least B2 knowledge of English
- Have at least A2/B1 knowledge of one of the languages: German, Italian, Russian, French or any Nordic language
- Be available at least 25-30 hours / weekly
- Be curious and open to learning new knowledge and skills
- Feel comfortable in using MS Office suite and in doing Internet research
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Data is the heart of our company and we need you to keep our heart healthy. Our clients: financial institutions, banks, corporations, rely on the quality and timeliness of the information we provide them via our products. As an Intern you will be a part of the team that verifies market data and information. During your Refinitiv journey, you will focus on the collection of information about mergers and acquisitions. This is a textual type of data and on daily basis you will research and read through different news and information to extract relevant content. You will often work in English and the second foreign language.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Collecting, validating and processing financial information about mergers and acquisitions
- Deliver a variety of reporting tasks including progress, estimating future progress and completion date for projects
- Work together within a project team to manage workload
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top