OTC Contributions Business Support Manager
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position: Business Support Manager, OTC Contributions
We are currently looking for a Business Support Manager for the OTC Contributions team, based in Exeter (UK).
As an OTC Contributions Business Support Manager, you will be working within a team and be responsible for the on-boarding and maintenance of real time contributed market data, as well as ensuring that our products have the FI, FX & Money Market content needed to meet local market requirements.
The role requires someone to engage with internal and external Partners/Contributors and Business Development Managers in order to; on-board newly sourced content, maintain existing content publications, and troubleshoot content and technology issues. You will need to be a great communicator, have a collaborative mind-set, have knowledge of the OTC markets, be detail oriented, technical, and have a proven ability to meet challenging targets.
Contribute to a program focused on developing the best OTC content:
- Build strong relationships with existing Partners/Contributors, collaborate in order to obtain timely and high quality publications
- Resolve problems associated with contributions and process relevant Cases
- Manage the administration processes involved in the on-boarding of new contributions.
- Support the Business Development Managers and Go To Market organisation (GTM) in assessing strategic content requirements, preparing and analysing coverage reports, and advising on technology solutions.
- Work closely with external clients (Market Data teams, Traders, IT departments) on testing, deployment, and production incident follow up.
- Provide expertise on OTC Market Content and Systems, use initiative and proactively seek solutions
- Coordinate and engage in Contribution related projects and related reporting
Essential Skills and Experience:
- College/University degree or equivalent relevant work experience is required
- Proven experience in Financial Markets
- Excellent networking skills and an ability to build strong relationships (both internally and externally)
- Demonstrable aptitude for technology – networks, databases, trading applications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to converse at all levels in an organisation and across diversity of cultures.
- Fluent proficiency in written and oral English is a must. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Able to withstand pressure, meet tight deadlines and work independently with excellent decision making skills
- Ability to take ownership of your own performance
- Team player whom is willing to share knowledge in a wider context (regionally and globally)
- Proactive, positive, with a natural instinct to help and commitment to find solutions where they are not obvious
- Advanced Excel Skills (incl. Macros)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
Additional Information: Availability to travel for up to 10% of time
The successful candidate will be reporting into the OTC Contributions Manager Europe & UKI.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top