Order Management Specialist (OMS)- 12 month contract
We are looking for individuals who enjoy complex administration, juggling many tasks and managing client relationships. As an integral member of the Asia Order to Cash team, you will manage the sales order process through to billing, including contracts administration adhering to agreed turn-around times and ensuring completion of orders.
- The successful candidate will own the order life cycle for a designated group of customers ensuring requirements are met within a timely manner and providing expertise to the sales team and associated customers in all matters relating to the customer order
- Establish key client and sale relationships in order to facilitate improved order process and customer satisfaction
- Accountable for invoice disputes, ensuring issues are resolved within the Service Level Agreement
- Act as a bridge between sales to entitlement/technical teams on general client needs
Skills and Experience
If you have worked in a high volume order processing environment and thrive on high volume administration then this position is for you. This role is fast paced and requires an individual who loves administration, coordination and service.
- This role requires business level English and Chinese or any other Asian language skills.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top