Order Management Specialist - F&R
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join Order to Cash division of Enterprise Business Operations with around 50 colleagues based in Gdynia. Altogether our major responsibility is to provide administrational support to our client-facing teams (usually these are Account Managers from the sales department). As Order Management Specialists we cooperate with a number of internal teams and sometimes we also directly support external clients, too.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Imagine a new client decides to buy a Thomson Reuters product. As an Order Management Specialist you will facilitate all administrative processes to assure that the new client receives the proper product, infrastructure, account permissions and correct billing. We call our service "order to cash" because we manage the series of tasks that need to be processed from the moment the client puts an order till the invoice is paid.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Prepare contracts for clients who decide to buy our products or services
- Create client's accounts and grant system permissions for the proper services
- Manage billing process and assure clients receive correct invoices
- Resolve compliance issues in cooperation with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Operate on a number of internal CRM systems (customer relationship management systems)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Very good English skills
- Excellent communication skills to efficiently collaborate with a number of different teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills to look for find solutions when facing any system or process issues
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for work in a fast paced and goal-oriented environment
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Very good Russian or a Scandinavian language skills
- Previous experience in using CRM platforms such as Siebel or Salesforce and/or billing systems such as SAP
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Competitive salary
- 1-month training that will get you prepared to deliver your daily tasks
- Full time contract provided by the 3rd party agency, from mid-August till end of December 2018
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top