Order Management Specialist
The individual to be recruited will work on a 6 months Contract position to cover the production task for Americas and EMEA Ordermanagement.
Essential Responsibilities (Specific day-to-day responsibilities and milestones needed to achieve the objectives):
"•Process data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per company standards for the covered product/market.
- Support specific projects, as assigned by manager.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems. "
Required Skills and Experience (must have) ( Specific skills and/or experience needed, plus associated number of years):
- "Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- There would be a need to over-stretch to manage volumes.
- Understanding of Financial Markets, company structures and detail-oriented. Basic computer knowledge is mandatory, such as Microsoft Office.
Analysts need to liase very closely with team members, Quality Analyst, with more senior team members within organization as well as external sources. Build relationships with sources and third party data providers."
Education / Certifications Required (Specific degrees and/or certifications required or preferred):
Bachelor's degree in any field
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top