Order Management Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Order Management Specialist
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join Order to Cash division of Enterprise Business Operations with around 50 colleagues based in Gdynia. Altogether your major responsibility will be to provide administrational support to our client-facing teams and/or the clients directly, whilst cooperating with other departments internally (front-/ back-office for the sales team and support line for the customers). The exposure to several teams and assisting clients directly in the whole process, from contracting, through system authorizing to the billing process and invoicing, will give you an opportunity to learn constantly and your daily job very diverse.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The tasks you carry and support you provide are crucial. By facilitating all client
administration related matters in the order to cash process – you will contribute to delivering customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that the company's goals and objectives are met.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- End-to-end order processing – working on product entitlements and billing
- Resolving compliance issues – cooperating with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Responding to client's queries – developing communication and service skills
- Daily cooperation with other teams internally (e.g. Account Teams / Product Specialists, Credit Controllers and Project Teams)
- Working on various ad hoc projects in vivid environment of Customer Administration
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment: meeting agreed performance and quality targets
- Demonstrable self-reliance and flexibility in the workplace
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing exceptional customer service
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Previous experience of using CRM platforms such as Siebel or Salesforce and/ or billing systems such as SAP would be an advantage.
- Fluency in the other language (ability to communicate freely, both in writing and over the phone – Russian/Scandinavian languages will be most sought after)
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top