Order Fulfillment Specialist
- To consistently enhance customer experience through the highest service delivery of accuracy by meeting 98% average quality & timeliness to agreed average turn around time, reducing resolution time & adhering to product/process SLA
- To communicate, interact, & collaborate with functions (Sales Order Specialist, Order Management Specialist, ASR, Sales, segments, cross functional teams, regional partners) via written & verbal means as well as in person wherever applicable, to expedite the resolution of requests &/or escalations.
- To consistently meet average productivity transaction targets on a daily basis.
- To competently handle both simple and complex requests, products, systems and accounts with advanced knowledge of process and systems.
- To display strong process and system knowledge to independently resolve difficult requests and escalations.
- Analyze data and reports related to transactions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve queries and issues.
- Display proficiency and knowledge to manage complex requests and build better understanding of business, upstream and downstream processes.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Back to top