- Analyze and maintain all client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed
- Maximize revenue generation through delivering value-added customer support
- Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements
- Manage and review operational reports
- Create and maximize relationships with client partners
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, the performance of their team and offer on-going developmental coaching
- Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relations issues in a professional and timely manner
- Grow and develop his or her staff through trainings, recognition and feedback whilst developing one's own skill set
- Act as a client satisfaction ambassador by gathering feedback to identify areas for improvement and enhance customer experience
- Implement best practices and over-deliver for clients, drive consistent performance, evaluate staffing needs, with input from higher management and customers supported and make adjustments to meet changing requirements via automation or re-designed protocols
- Ensure compliance and integrity (e.g. Broker Research Royalty Reports) as well as Thomson Reuters' adherence to regulations
- Minimum of five years management experience
- Degree in Business or Finance (CFA or MBA preferred)
- Keen understanding of the equities/fixed income markets and the interplay of the different market indicators; extensive knowledge of Thomson Reuters content/product offerings an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external stakeholders and across a diversity of cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top