Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every single day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our dedication to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to play a key role in implementing and driving projects across our operations function within our Tax & Accounting business. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and working within a small and highly collaborative team you will be responsible for tracking and maintaining project schedules for projects such as SAP and Salesforce roll outs. You will manage the client data migration to new systems and oversee and support all project activities
- Managing key operations projects such as software rollouts
- Identify any risks and issues to projects
- Monitor and manage workflows and communicate to stakeholders
- Collect evidence for project plans and project activities
- Record project plans, schedules and processes using project tools
- Ensure meticulous client detail in all systems for the purposes of accurate activity reporting, user management system data, the billing and invoicing systems (SAP and Salesforce)
- Testing of new system features, processes before roll-out
To be successful in the role you will be a dedicated and passionate professional with a strong operations background with the commitment to innovate and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous experience working as a Project Support
- Experience working with SAP, Salesforce
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Fundamental Salesforce administration skills and knowledge
- Superb written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player able to work with internal teams and departments.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top