Online Product Support Executive
Business Unit: Legal UKI
The legal business of Thomson Reuters delivers best-of-class solutions to help legal professionals practice the law, manage their organisation and grow their business. Our solutions include Thomson Reuters Practical Law, Westlaw UK, Sweet & Maxwell, Lawtel, Contract Express, Legal Tracker, Elite and IDS.
Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
The legal and regulatory world is changing rapidly. We help our customers deliver their services with accuracy, speed and confidence. Through our innovative online products, decision support tools, software and services, we provide the critical information that law firms, barristers, corporate legal departments, the public sector and academics need to work at their best. For more information, visit legal-solutions.co.uk.
Position Title: Online Product Support Executive
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose/ Summary:
To support the Online Product & Support customers as directed by the Team Leader with the ultimate objective of increasing product usage in line with business SLAs. Responding to various queries and liaising with relevant stake holders to ensure a prompt resolution.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Troubleshooting queries in a professional, efficient and timely manner, received primarily via phone and email
- Collaborating with stakeholders and ensure that issues impacting the customer are resolved quickly and efficiently and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Maintaining product knowledge across the entire range of Thomson Reuters UKI Legal online services
- Adhering to best practices and processes, maintaining ownership of queries to their conclusion and effectively managing hand-offs with stakeholders
- Accountability for meeting and maintaining standards of quality and productivity for all customer queries, including meeting business SLAs
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Systems/ product knowledge: Salesforce/ Service Cloud, SAP/WRP, JIRA, Sweet & Maxwell products and services
- Proactive/ can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the Thomson Reuters business and its customer base
Education/ Certifications Required:
- Educated to degree level desirable - law qualification is also desirable
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top