On-boarding & Call Quality Coach
The On-boarding & Call Quality Coach is responsible for creating, documenting, on-boarding, training, and coaching both our inbound and outbound sales development and business development teams. They will use their sales expertise to help build out best practices & align training needs to the inbound and outbound strategy and process for these teams. Their efforts will be aligned with a focus on coaching and developing talent to achieve and exceed targets for each role.
This role will be a vital part of the creation, development and success of the Sales Development & Business Development teams in Thomson Reuters Legal.
- Partner with Thomson Reuters' training team to build out an effective onboarding experience for both the inbound and outbound roles.
- Own the onboarding process to effectively ramp up new hires quickly and increase efficiencies across the board.
- Help interview and be involved in the hiring decisions.
- Document training requirements for both roles including topics like: SFDC job aids, marketing to sales handoff process, call scripts & objection handling, inbound/outbound sales training needs, etc.
- Work with Director and Managers to establish, develop, and manage programs, which include metrics, creating scripts, and identifying and integrating best practices for sales process trends.
- Work with Director and Managers to align onboarding and coaching vision with overall inbound/outbound vision
- Floor call quality coaching & group session training sessions:
- Create call scorecard, coach and provide feedback on the spot.
- Create individual action plans to help improve performance
- Work with management to provide areas of improvement and development opportunities.
- Provide management with reports on each employee's performance through coaching sessions and improvements made.
- Remain up to date on new products or enhancements and maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding/expertise in products.
- Takes on special team projects as assigned by Director
- Assumes other responsibilities as required
- College degree required.
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales Development, Business Development, and/or Sales required, preferably in a Business to Business setting. Equivalent applicable experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding expectations and meeting broader strategic objectives.
- Proven demonstration of leadership skills by acting as a champion for department/team initiatives and programs.
- Ability to recognize and suggest process improvements within assigned area of responsibility.
- Well-developed negotiation skills required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office and technology aptitude for internal business systems
- Professional written communication skills (including email communication)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top