ROLE: L&D - MIS Executive
REPORTS TO: L&D - Manager
Thomson Reuters Role Description:
- Support the training team in ensuring the integrity and timeliness of internal and external reporting deliverables.
- Create, compile, and review information for reports requested by the client and / or to meet internal needs.
- MIS management and generation of reports (80% of the responsibilities)
- Maintain and regularly update all databases required by the training team -Participant data, vendor lists, training hours achieved by all employees, costing & payments etc.
- Track and monitor participation, learning and facilitator credits
- Track and monitor key factors and highlight trends and deviations.
- Prepare reports (daily, monthly and ad-hoc) as required.
- Create automated trackers/tools for managing data and streamlining internal processes
- Create presentations and dashboards
- Collate all feedback on programs, provide detailed analysis and publish the same.
- Assist in developing and implementing reporting database, templates, and tools for L&D.
- Co-ordinate for delivery of programs in terms of logistics, facilities and material (20% of the responsibilities)
- Ensure that all facilities are available and in working condition at the venue.
- Plan and arrange the venue & material as per the requirements of the facilitators and training team.
- Make all travel arrangements for the team and facilitators.
- Serve as the one point contact for all training related co-ordination (including necessary training assistance for Operations & Support)
• Focusing on Customers
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Innovative mindset
• Graduate (any discipline)
• Sound Microsoft Office skills
• Effective communication skills
• Post graduate degree
• ISO certified, Six Sigma, LEAN
• Basic data analytics
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top