Marketing Team Leader – Outsourced Global Content Production
The Team Leader of Outsourced Global Content Production is responsible for the creation,maintenance and delivery of defined marketing content and collateral accordingto set templates, design, brand guidelines and agreed processes. This positionis ideally based in Manila and has a span of 2 additional staff to be linemanaged.
Themain purpose of this role is to enable Thomson Reuters to service its internalteams and external customers through delivering key marketing content as partof a global marketing plan. This will be done by the operational management ofresources, in order to deliver agreed services and marketing materials tospecification and by being able to absorb and manage change at a rateconsistent with overall business needs. Staff motivation, development andallocation will be ongoing challenges for the team leader and monitoringperformance against tight Service Metrics timelines to effectively manageexpectations is a key requirement.
- Ensure the team of marketingspecialists follow the agreed processes and templates to update new andexisting marketing materials as defined by the business and in line with agreedSLAs and metrics as defined by the Global Head of Content and Campaign based inLondon:
o InternalBattlecardso InternalPPTs/Sales Guideso ProductEnhancementso End ofLife Materialso FAQso Updatingexisting and creating new fact sheetso Updatingexisting and creating new brochureso Non-critical/focuswebsite updateso EloquaLanding Pages – Design and Buildo Commercial/PricingUpdate Decks or Factsheetso Internaland External customer case study creations
- Assistthe marketing specialists where needed in the updating and creation ofmarketing materials listed above to maximise team resource.
- Understandingof different communications channels incl webex, video, social media, email,events and others as it relates to marketing campaigns and content.
- Provide leadership to a team of,typically, 2 employees (performance management, staff development, successionplanning, coaching and communication).
- Recruit, manage and ensureeffective training to achieve high professional operational standards.
- Manage shift rotas, holidays andgeneral resourcing issues within own team.
- Motivate, support and developstaff to enhance and maintain the ability to adapt to the changing requirementsof a continuously evolving business environment.
- Develop staff in order to enhancemarketing's profile and actively support individual career progression anddevelopment.
- Encourage a co-operative and"can-do" attitude to enhance Thomson Reuters standards andperformance by harnessing everyone's skills and talent.
- Work with other teams to achieveoptimum performance of unit as a whole. Work to foster exceptional talent andbring it to the attention of managers.
- Challenge the team and expect highstandards, leading by example. Ensure the team is kept informed of matterswhich affect them and their ability to perform in their job.
- Encourage the adoption andsustenance of a culture of accountability and collaboration within the team.
- Ensure priority businessrelationships are supported and managed well.
- Be aware of time differences andreporting into the central team in London, therefore managing time effectivelyand schedule meetings/calls accordingly to align with the time impacts.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Graduates with a background in marketing or related fields are essential.
- Excellent communication skills; other languages an advantage
- Stakeholder management with a record of building sustainable working relationships with key stakeholders and in this role specifically the team leader will be working closely with the Head of the Content and campaign team based in London.
- Should be highly skilled and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, specifically Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Experience or proven interest in various type of marketing collateral creation e.g. factsheets, brochures, emails, social media images
- Experience in working with social media platforms and tools e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience of working with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo
People management experience (1 years), with a record of developing and managing teams or experience in non-direct people management activities when engaging junior colleagues into driving a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Working knowledge on project and marketing content creation and enhancement delivery
- Proven ability to work towards and deliver against tight timelines and commitments by effectively prioritizing and delegating constantly changing business priorities.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Experience in employee engagement, development and retention initiatives & activities
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top