Marketing Specialist– Outsourced Global Content Production
The Marketing Specialist of the Outsourced Global Content Production is responsible for the creation, maintenance and delivery of defined marketing content and collateral according to set templates, design, brand guidelines and agreed processes which are already in place. This position is ideally based in Manila and reports into the onsite Marketing Team Leader.
The main purpose of this role is to enable Thomson Reuters to service its internal teams and external customers through delivering key marketing content as part of a global marketing plan. This will be done by delivering agreed services and marketing materials to specification and by being able to absorb and manage change at a rate consistent with overall business needs.
The Marketing Specialist and onsite Marketing Team Leader will work very closely reporting into the head of the central content and campaign production team based in London.
- Project manage day to day responsibilities using a tracker on Microsoft Excel detailing what needs to be updated, when and how, to manage time and deadlines efficiently.
- The Marketing Specialist will take information provided to them via email and input into the creation and updates of the below material types, using pre-defined templates and processes in place to do so:
- Internal Battlecards
- Internal PPTs/Sales Guides
- Product Enhancement documents
- End of Life Materials
- Updating existing and creating new fact sheets and brochure
- Non-critical/focus website updates
- Eloqua Landing Pages – Design and Build
- Commercial/Pricing Update Decks or Factsheets
- Internal and External customer case study creations
- Adopt a co-operative and "can-do" attitude to enhance Thomson Reuters standards and performance.
- Work with other teams to achieve optimum performance of unit as a whole and also work extremely closely with the London based team for direction, input and guidance and update materials in line with defined timings and SLAs.
- Adopt the sustenance of a culture of accountability and collaboration within the team.
- Ensure priority business relationships are supported and managed well.
- Be aware of time differences and reporting into the central team in London, therefore managing time effectively and schedule meetings/calls accordingly to align with the time impacts.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Graduate of any business or marketing degree, with background in marketing or related fields are essential.
- English speaking and English writing skills essential and other languages an advantage
- Should be highly skilled and proficient in all Microsoft packages, specifically Powerpoint, Excel, Word as these will be used on a daily basis.
- Experience or proven interest in various type of marketing collateral creation e.g. factsheets, brochures, emails, social media images
- Experience in working with social media platforms and tools e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience of working with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo
Proven ability to work towards and deliver against tight timelines and commitments by effectively prioritizing and delegating constantly changing business priorities.
- Stakeholder management with a record of building sustainable working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Experience in employee engagement, development and retention initiatives & activities
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top