Responsible for the implementation and measurement of all marketing activities in support of our overall Financial division business objectives. Ensure marketing positioning, proposition is compelling, differentiated and deliver the strategic marketing plan for Financial Institution's divisions which covers FX, Fixed Income, Commodity, Wealth Management. Ensures all marketing program deliverables demonstrate value and ROI and align with business priorities.
This role has responsibility for delivering marketing and communication activity which supports driving marketing qualified leads through new sales and retention activity, and developing the Thomson Reuters thought leadership brand. You will work with stakeholders and peers across marketing, sales channels, account managers, market development team , and partners to enable success. This will require you to:
- Develop and enhance core product messaging and brand.
- Develop market strategic programs based on understanding and awareness of Financial Institution markets including Banking, Securities, Asset Management, PE.
- Develop researching and monitoring market trends, customer needs/ behavior and marketing best practice and identifying potential areas in which to invest marketing budget and where we need to position/ promote our services.
- Project manage and implement the launch of programs and campaigns to external customers and partners to increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and connection
- Execute on marketing plan objectives and KPIs and implement campaigns/ programs per quarter to increase acquisition and retention
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
You will be a dynamic, high-energy B2B marketing expert with experience driving innovative campaigns and marketing initiatives for prospects and customers that generate profitable revenue growth and competitive differentiation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business (or equivalent) to demonstrate a high level of knowledge in marketing and business practice.
- Between 4-6 years marketing experience for an understanding of principles, in business-to-business environments.
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services marketing would also be beneficial.
- Experienced in working in a matrix organization with demonstrated ability to work with key stakeholders.
- Strategic marketing planning skills and experience with budgets to developing integrated market/channel strategies for achieving targets within budgetary constraints.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top