Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every single day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our dedication to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
An exciting full time, permanent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Specialist to play a key role in delivering the marketing strategy for Tax & Accounting Professional team. The Professional team provides an integrated suite of tax, accounting, document management and practice management software and web services to accounting firms.
You will be a member of the customer segment marketing team and will collaborate with the central creative and web marketing teams, global marketing counterparts, product management, field and inside sales teams, and editorial product development teams in this role.
If you are an enthusiastic, highly customer-driven and analytical marketing professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Professional ANZ, you will have the following key duties:
- Define, build and drive the strategic messaging and marketing plans for a wide variety of research, software and learning solutions for tax and accounting professionals
- Design multifaceted B2B marketing plans to increase brand/product awareness, create up-sell/cross-sell plays and generate leads from new prospective customers, leveraging email marketing, direct mail, content marketing, search marketing, tradeshows, etc.
- Partner with product management to establish go-to-market plans for new product launches and platform major releases
- Develop lead generation and nurturing programs via thought leadership content marketing and social selling for the different stages of the buying process to move leads through the funnel –– creation of customer case studies, videos, breaking news reports, white papers, etc.
- Build out and execute on E-Commerce go-to-market strategies to drive traffic, engagement and orders
- Lead Paid Search campaigns via thematic keyword and copy development, landing page optimization, promotional ad copy management
- Optimize website content to ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience
- Lead event planning initiatives as far as exhibit booth presence, marketing collateral, on-site promotions, sales team alignment, prospect lead workflow, etc.
- Track all leads generated from marketing campaigns and coordinate real-time follow up with the sales team via lead scoring, routing and SLA reporting
- Understand levers that can drive improvements in Email Marketing and E-Commerce Web Merchandising CTR, Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, and ROI
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Marketing or similar area
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B marketing corporate environment
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic marketing, sales team enablement, demand generation and lead nurturing programs
- Direct experience in digital marketing with proven results in Search Engine Marketing and use of Social Media in marketing
- Direct experience with managing an active e-commerce site in terms of marketing, product merchandising, optimizing traffic and conversion rates
- Experience using Salesforce and Eloqua (or equivalent CRM), Wordpress, PPC advertising and the Adobe suite
- Experience with interpreting and acting on Web Analytics
- Strong understanding of ROI-oriented ecommerce marketing and Internet advertising models
- Expertise in Retention marketing best practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including strong executive-ready presentation skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong influencing, team work, project management and organization skills
- The ability to multi task and deliver quality outcomes in a fast paced, matrix environment
How to apply
To be successful in the role you will be a dedicated and passionate 360 degree marketer with the commitment to innovate and enthusiasm to learn. You will have solid marketing experience, ideally, gained in a professional services or related industries and be ready to take your next step as an in house specialist. You will be technologically savvy, resourceful and intellectually curious to challenge the status quo.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html
or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top