Marketing & Sales Enablement Manager
Seeking a results oriented leader who is passionate about driving effectiveness and efficiency within the marketing organization through technology and best practice processes. The Marketing and Sales Enablement Manager role within the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting business unit will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures that drive our go to market team to deliver results. This role will support the strategy and execution of marketing tools and technologies to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with high business acumen and excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication to a newly formed marketing operations team are required to perform the role.
We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, highly customer-driven, analytical thinker, enthusiasm to hit the ground running and to make a significant impact on the business.
- Manage, design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration and communication throughout the marketing and operations teams
- Subject matter expert on marketing technology platforms and work closely with the Marketing Technology team to develop and provide roadmaps, training, and best practices for key marketing enablement platforms
- Manage, design, develop, train and maintain marketing program launch processes to enable self-serve program execution throughout marketing team
- Manage the tracking and delivery of critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time
- Manage the collection and aggregation of marketing technology budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of spend
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 7 years of experience in marketing operations or supporting marketing departments
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua preferred
- 5 experience with sales and marketing content platforms like Calladus, Sharepoint, Kapost, Adobe, Hubspot
- 5 experience managing large scale projects
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
- Experience handling marketing reporting with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to translate business strategies into viable operational plans.
- Savvy, adept and comfortable in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting.
- Excellent proven negotiation, complex problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization and across all functions with a team oriented style.
- Excellent presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Results oriented with strong project and time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Entrepreneurial approach, innovative, passionate, self-starter. Persistence despite obstacles or setbacks, comfort with ambiguity.
- Flexibility in adjusting to new, different and changing business requirements and decisions
- Excellent client relationship management skills including influencing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top