Marketing Program Manager
Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every single day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our dedication to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to play a pivotal role in developing and driving the go to market strategy for part of our Cleardocs product suite https://www.cleardocs.com.
- Develop market intelligence and customer segmentation program based on understanding and awareness of local markets, researching and monitoring market trends, customer needs/ behaviour to assist the GTM strategy.
- Deliver online/digital marketing programs to support the growth of the Tax & Accounting Valuedocs products through our e-Store, utilising digital marketing tactics including SEO, SEM, multimedia channels, display, Online / Digital Media and EDM Campaigns.
- Run the program for Enterprise subscription services for top 100 accounting firms
Every single day will offer variety and challenge as you will gain hands on experience and have responsibility for driving the GTM strategy. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ideally has three plus years product marketing, marketing program management, ideally with some experience in digital or eStore or in the accounting & private wealth market
- Knowledge of the legal documents for company/trust/SMSF market well regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing essential
- Outstanding business acumen with a personal drive to create rather than just manage
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top