Marketing Operations Manager
Are you passionate about driving effectiveness and efficiency? We're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will have a front seat in supporting the strategy and execution of marketing tools and technologies to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-orientated environment. We're a newly formed marketing operations team who is looking for a strong leader with a passion for organization and collaboration with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are customer-driven, enthusiastic to make an impact on the business and want to be part of an organization that gives you the tools and resources to be successful and understands the importance of a great company culture – we'd love to talk to you.
- Manage, develop, and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration and communication between marketing and sales operations
- Subject matter expert on select marketing tools, providing roadmaps, training, and best practices for marketing staff
- Manage an end-to-end marketing program launch and enable self-serve for new staff onboarding
- On time delivery and reporting of critical marketing operational projects
- Budget tracking and reporting of marketing technology spend
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 7 years of experience in marketing operations or supporting marketing departments
- 5 experience with sales and marketing content platforms like Seismic, Calladus, Sharepoint, Kapost, Hubspot
- 5 experience managing large scale projects
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and lead management concepts and best practices
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to translate business strategies into viable operational plans
- Savvy, adept and comfortable in a complex structure involving corporate level relationships, multi-division / business unit involvement and matrix reporting
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization and across all functions
- Results oriented with strong project and time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed
- Excellent client relationship management skills including influencing and building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top