Marketing Manager (Remote)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Corporate, within the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting division (TRTA), the Global Marketing Manager will coordinate and communicate with global marketing teams to support the execution of TRTA corporate marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and sales opportunities within strategic markets around the world. Additionally this role will support the marketing needs of the Global Trade business for TRTA – driving go-to-market strategies to increase sales opportunities and pipeline.
This role will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing marketing programs across the corporate marketing organization. The ideal candidate should be a strategic and analytical thinker as well as a self-starter, with the know-how, experience, and enthusiasm to hit the ground running and to make significant impact on the businesses.
This individual will collaborate with the corporate marketing team, central marketing team, global marketing counterparts, product management, product development, sales and services. In addition, he/she will be expected to analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the Corporate marketing team to build global corporate campaigns. Develop campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for sales.
- Understand and align with various global initiatives and compelling events to support the acceleration of sales opportunities in strategic growth areas.
- Coordinate and communicate with global marketing teams (GGO) to support execution of TRTA corporate marketing campaigns. Ensure lead flow, tracking and reporting for global campaigns.
- Provide expertise on a functional, product, segment or geographic basis and has ownership of marketing strategy for the Global Trade business.
- Develop competitive marketing material and messaging based on competitive research to differentiate our offering in the market.
- Provide interface between the business unit and central marketing team.
- Ensure fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders, and collects regular feedback.
- Make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in collaborative setting to influence and define marketing strategies.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5-7 years of marketing management
- Experience in the tax and accounting industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in driving global marketing efforts with direct and dotted-
- Experience developing B2B marketing strategies in collaboration with global
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement. Experience in
sales and marketing automation – preferably Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Challenge the status quo with facts and defend decisions with evidence
- Experience understanding online marketing presence and strategy.
- Excellent writing abilities for web and email campaigns.
- Highly collaborative individual with proven ability to work well in a matrix
organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Software requirements: Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Knowledge of Adobe
- The need to drive for results and have fun
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top