Marketing Manager- Legal
Key Responsibilities: Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Champion the large and medium law firm litigation customers. Understand their pain points, their priorities, their passions, their vision. Represent the voice of the customer internally. Own the legal litigation personas
- Drive demand generation and sales results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships with cross functional teams including sales
- Maintain an awareness of the litigation sales pipeline and communicate to leadership
- Effectively manage, provide reporting on, and make recommendations for key programs, campaigns and budget
- Understand challenges facing customer segments, products' value propositions and how customers can use Thomson Reuters products to solve their challenges
- Partner effectively with Sales, Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams on key strategies to drive sales and customer engagement
- Provide product support and information to sales teams, in a manner in which is easy to understand and relevant to customers
- Manage 1-3 senior marketers
Key Responsibilities: Demand Generation
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns to accelerate market demand and lead to sales
- Create innovative campaigns that engage and nurture prospects through the buyer's journey
- Drive continuous improvement of demand generation campaigns across a variety of tactics including inbound, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging, trade shows and sales engagement programs
- Assess campaign performance and demand gen metrics, and develop recommendations to improve performance
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams in planning and executing marketing campaigns, as well as monitoring performance results
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Education and Experience:
- 6 years of progressively responsible roles in customer marketing
- Undergraduate degree in marketing (or equivalent) required; MBA or JD preferred
- Previous experience managing a team
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of demand gen, digital marketing, marketing strategy, marketing analytics and presentation experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to develop successful marketing programs and drive demand generation across a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to diagnose a situation and provide recommendations with minimal guidance
- Exceptional communications skills, particularly for writing, editing and communicating with leadership
- Confident in making decisions and consistent ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in from relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated success partnering cross-functionally with individuals and teams
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with marketing systems (e.g. UNICA, Salesforce.com) is a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top