Marketing Manager F&R
Role Purpose / Summary:
The marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting in the development and the execution of customer segment plans (including regional tactics aligned with the Customer Segment plan).
The Marketing Manager will work with internal groups including Regional Marketing, Proposition Marketing, Marketing Effectiveness & Enablement and Marketing Technology & Data, to implement strategic marketing programs, including suggesting target audience enhancements and segment sophistication, manage quality assessment and technical approval of all campaign related assets and pulling target audience lists for Content & Global Campaign Team/Regional Marketing teams and oversee governance across campaign delivery and execution.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ideally minimum of 5 years marketing experience in campaign execution and delivery
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Experience in Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce and Tableau is key for this role
- Highly collaborative, a team player
- Good project management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues within Marketing, other key functions and wider TR teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and an ability to bring innovation and freshness to our marketing execution
- Help drive an innovative mind-set within the wider marketing team, pushing for a strong 'test and learn' ethos to ensure that our marketing is continually evolving and improving
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Eloqua and Salesforce
- Proven ability to drive projects with minimal supervision while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to build relationships with and influence all levels within an organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen: understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Experience in or working within the Financial industry a plus
- Strong Project Management Skills and Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive, disciplined, individual who can drive results
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html "
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top