Marketing Manager, Campaign Performance & Insight
Business Unit : Legal UKI
The legal business of Thomson Reuters delivers best-of-class solutions to help legal professionals practise the law, manage their organisation and grow their business. Our solutions include Thomson Reuters Practical Law, Westlaw UK, Sweet & Maxwell, Lawtel, Contract Express, Legal Tracker, Elite and IDS.
Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
The legal and regulatory world is changing rapidly. We help our customers deliver their services with accuracy, speed and confidence. Through our innovative online products, decision support tools, software and services, we provide the critical information that law firms, barristers, corporate legal departments, the public sector and academics need to work at their best. For more information, visit legal-solutions.co.uk.
Position Title: Manager, Campaign Performance & Insights
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose/ Summary:
Throughout the year we run a variety of multi-channel, multi-audience campaigns, both big and small, to help drive new sales for our business. As manager of our Campaign Performance and Insights team, sitting within the Demand Generation team, you'll have responsibility for implementing and maintaining an effective measurement and reporting programme across all those campaigns.
You'll set up new processes to produce meaningful campaign KPI dashboards, deliver timely reports and share that all-important, actionable insight to help drive optimal performance.
As well as working closely with the other teams in Demand Generation, you will also work regularly with the Leads Qualification team, Automation Analysts and of course, the Sales teams, to track MQLs through pipeline and where appropriate, look for ways to optimise conversion metrics.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead a team responsible for measuring, analysing and communicating performance on a variety of multi-channel campaigns running across the year
- Develop custom marketing dashboards to communicate results effectively across the marketing team, and business. You'll partner with other internal teams to introduce best practice and consistent reporting, and with external agencies to include data from their reports in your dashboards
- Present reports to the other marketing teams on campaign effectiveness, including performance of content / assets and work with the teams to optimise performance for both in-market and future marketing initiatives
- Work with the Marketing Department's Performance, Planning and Insights Manager to create high-level reports and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Analyse and interpret trends to provide actionable insights based on available data
- Track MGLs / MQLs from campaigns through pipeline to conversion and work with Sales Operations to come up with new ways of optimising conversion metrics, using the full capability of Salesforce and Eloqua
- You'll need to work with Sales teams to promote use of tools, such as Eloqua Profiler, which will enhance the demand generation efforts
- Analyse the effect of different online and offline channels to develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Strong organisational and project management skills to ensure that deadlines and core deliverables are met.
STRATEGIC THINKING, LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT
- As the leader of this team you'll drive a curious mindset in the team, constantly seeking to learn, optimise and make improvements to reporting and analysis
- You'll actively champion change based on performance and encourage agility in the delivery of campaigns at all times
- Help drive an innovative mind-set within the wider marketing team, pushing for a strong 'test and learn' ethos to ensure that our marketing is continually evolving and improving
- Where appropriate, partner with colleagues from other parts of Thomson Reuters to share best practice and leverage opportunities for shared resources or activity.
- Always look for potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedures
- You'll also work with the Digital Marketing team to analyse online user behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys and funnel analysis to provide actionable insight to the Campaign Management team
- Highly customer focused with a strong appreciation of how marketing contributes to the profitability of the business.
- Polished relationship management skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues within Marketing, other key UKI functions and wider TR teams.
- Able to matrix manage where needed, to bring the best out of others and create an energised, connected team
- Excellent communication skills, evidenced at all levels of the organisation. An effective influencer, negotiator and partner.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top