Marketing Manager, Asset Management
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused B2B marketing professional with 5 years of experience –including some experience of working in an asset management firm or company that services this sector. The role incorporates many elements of the marketing mix in a fast paced corporate environment. Working within Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk division, this role has a global remit and will contribute to the growth of our Asset Management business.
We have a positive and creative approach to our work and will provide a collaborative, supportive and dynamic working environment for a diligent and motivated individual with a strong work ethic and desire to work across teams globally.
- Develop and execute compelling external marketing plans, working with internal experts across the US, Europe and Asia, as well as industry associations and partners, to drive lead generation, cross selling and awareness within our target audience groups
- Develop strong, targeted Proposition messaging that is compelling, differentiated and aligned to customer workflow, to underpin external marketing activities globally
- Build engaging marketing collateral to articulate our full value propositions, broaden the conversation with the customer and deepen relationships
- Grow brand awareness in the Asset Management industry through consistent and thoughtful presence within the target community
- Develop engaging and relevant content such as articles, videos, blogs, research reports, whitepapers and infographics that are centered around customer needs and showcase Thomson Reuters as a trusted partner that helps customers address their challenges
- Work closely with Regional Marketing, Marketing Operations and Market Development teams to drive program development and enable localized execution tactics
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholder groups around the world to achieve shared goals and objectives
- Drive a standard of excellence across all marketing deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business and maximize ROI
Understanding of the Asset Management industry
Proven experience in delivering and executing comprehensive, multi-channel B2B marketing plans for complex propositions to drive lead generation and brand awareness
Strong collaboration skills in order to work within a large and complex matrix structure
Outstanding copywriting skills for creation of various marketing assets such as web content, emails, brochures, whitepapers, social media posts targeted at specific audience types, from end-users to C-level executives
Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
Confidence to bring fresh ideas and an innovative approach to marketing plans
Education / Certifications
Bachelors Degree or higher – preferably Marketing or Finance related
Professional Marketing qualification preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top