Marketing Manager, APAC
We are looking for a Marketing Manager based in our Singapore office to manage marketing for Reuters Solutions. This person will be part of the global Marketing team that is tasked with building Reuters' brand awareness and generating demand among advertising agencies and brands for our advertising solutions across APAC. The Marketing Manager will lead a variety of marketing activity that supports the company's strategy for 2018.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to support sales and company goals
- Campaign Management for defined projects throughout the year including events, PR, digital channels, thought leadership activities and social media
- Managing the reputation of the Reuters Solutions business through industry recognition, showcasing case studies, entering awards and celebrating success through strategic marketing communications across our online offline channels
- Driving new business for the sales team through creative campaign strategies for clients and prospects as well as assisting on collateral for pitches
- Promoting key internal stakeholders to speak at industry events and conferences
- Managing the creation of collateral and marketing materials such as PowerPoint presentations, flyers, etc.
- Updating and optimizing the Reuters Plus website as and when required
- Reporting on website, campaign and social media data
- Monitoring marketing spend against the set marketing budget
- Liaising with the PR team to drive regular PR activity to ensure coverage is achieved in influential media channels
- Advising on and assisting with social media campaigns for clients
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years B2B marketing background including digital, content, social and events
- Experience in a project management capacity; including event management experience
- Experience in measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of events and campaigns
- Track record of creating case studies for sales solutions/offerings
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with senior leaders
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Effective negotiator who is able to maintain and foster supplier relationships
- Strong understanding of the digital market and trends in digital marketing
- Interest in media essential (News & current affairs, social, technology)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top