The Marketing Manager, role within the Tax & Accounting division will be responsible for optimizing lead scoring, creating a customer focused buyer journeys and sales enablement. This includes but not limited to understanding the customer, their influencers, their buyer's journey, customer and general industry pain points/ advances and how the product benefits the tax function. This person will be responsible for best-in-class demand generation and have an attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Conduct internal and external interviews for in-depth customer and sales process knowledge
- Develop sales enablement content that has a data-driven approach Design content that is inclusive of CVI Power Messaging strategy
- Lead strategies that optimize lead scoring, lead to opportunity conversions and overall effectiveness of marketing to sales programs
- Maintain a data-driven approach towards all marketing initiatives
- Partner and collaborate with sales development teams
- Special projects as assigned
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in marketing, accounting or similar area.
- 3 years of marketing experience in a B2B marketing corporate environment
- 3 years of experience in strategic marketing, sales team enablement,
demand generation and lead nurturing programs
- Experience in salesforce.com and Eloqua or equivalent CRM and marketing
automation system preferred
- Expertise in Lead Generation Marketing best practices
- Strong understanding of the entire end-to-end customer journey and marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize
marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess results and communicate
trends and issues
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and
cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Possess visionary and innovative thought processing skills
- Understand sales goals and pipeline to best align marketing strategies
- Ability to optimize and pivot messaging based on data findings
- Understand levers that can drive improvements in Email Marketing, Conversion Rates and ROI
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel,
- Strong project management skills
- 3 years of tax software product marketing or sales experience desired
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of time
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top