Thomson Reuters Legal provides information and tools to help lawyers practice law and run their business better. We help organizations thrive in an environment of risk and uncertainty.
Work for a market leader with a social conscience.
#66 Best Global Brand 2017 - Interbrand Index
#8 Best Company for Women 2017 - Fairygoodboss
Bronze Recognition - 2018 Australian Workplace Equality Index
We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Sydney-based Legal business, managing a team of four direct reports in Australia and New Zealand. The Marketing Manager hired will take part in shaping the demand generation strategy for a growth business with a mix of established and newly launched technology solutions, interacting with stakeholders at a senior level and with extensive business exposure.
Reporting to the GM of Marketing - Legal ANZ, the successful candidate will be a results-driven, experienced professional capable of presenting to leadership as well as taking a hands-on role steering success within the marketing team. The successful candidate will bring B2B demand generation experience to an established program with ambitious growth targets, using best practice techniques to ensure optimal performance across the legal technology suite.
- Overarching management of go-to-marketing product launches, including interpreting and translating at times complicated product messaging.
- Ownership and presentation of campaign performance, working with the Analytics team to deliver reporting by campaign and by product.
- Play a key role in developing business and product messaging, acting as a quality check point for all promotional output.
- Oversight of numerous agency relationships which will include continuous reporting and sourcing of new vendors.
- Use advanced experience in digital marketing to ensure Lead Nurture, Lead Scoring and other best practice techniques are in place for all product portfolios.
- Supporting Senior Events Manager by guiding clear and effective product and brand messaging for conferences and customer events.
- Conduct and oversee market research, working with commercial and product teams to support the best product development for customers.
- Manage and lead team with varying skills sets to add to a culture of performance and collaboration.
- You have experience managing small teams in a B2B company, preferably in Technology or Professional Services.
- You have a deep understanding of core marketing concepts and how to build demand in niche target segment.
- You describe yourself as an expert when it comes to digital marketing and you have a drive to keep learning.
- You can demonstrate results managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Your communication and presentation skills are outstanding.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business (or equivalent)
- You have at least 5 years experience in Marketing or a related field
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top