We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Business Unit: Tax and Accounting
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Headquartered in Dallas, Tax & Accounting has major operations in Ann Arbor, Dallas, Hyderabad, London, Sydney, and Toronto.
Position Title: Marketing Executive
Location: DTC, London
Requisition No: JREQ089517
The role is responsible for implementing marketing programmes for the Tax & Accounting corporate market in EMEA. Based in London and reporting to the Marketing Manager for EMEA, the main responsibilities include lead generation for follow-up by the sales teams, to improve awareness of the ONESOURCE brand in target markets and to support customer excellence programmes.
Brand - ONESOURCE:
ONESOURCE (formerly Abacus) is designed to provide tax software solutions for multinational corporations and Accounting professionals. ONESOURCE solutions cover a broad range of taxes including Direct Tax Compliance and reporting, Indirect Tax determination and Compliance, Tax Planning and Workflow Management. (www.onesource.thomsonreuters.com/regions/emea)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage lead generation campaigns across channels including email and online
- Use Eloqua marketing automation platform for email campaigns, lead nurturing and campaign reporting
- Organise events including tradeshows, seminars and customer conferences
- Work with the CRM team to maintain and clean prospect and customer databases
- Manage customer communication campaigns including events, email, newsletters, webcasts and social media to keep customers informed and to generate new leads
- Work with product management and sales to launch new and next-generation solutions
- Work closely with inside sales team to qualify leads and maintain lead nurturing programs
- Support the development of local content (case studies, video, brochures, white papers) and localise US content
- Work with the web team to manage website content and campaign landing pages
- Lead tracking and reporting results using SalesForce.com CRM and Eloqua
- EMEA sales team
- Product management
- Global marketing team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in campaign management and tactical execution of direct response and lead generation activities, online and offline, including campaign analysis and results reporting
- Proficient user of marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo) and SalesForce.com
- Track record of delivering against lead generation targets and reporting marketing ROI
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Experience of B2B social media and content marketing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of web analytics, SEM and retargeting
- Experience of marketing to MNCs and/or Tax & Accounting professionals
- Degree or MBA in a Marketing-related discipline
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate or Diploma qualifications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top