Marketing Director, Australia & New Zealand
- Sydney, Australia
Are you seeking a role enabling you to shape strategy and lead marketing efforts for ANZ? Do you enjoy building positive stakeholder and partnership relationships?
Reporting to the AEM VP of Marketing, we are seeking a Marketing Director for ANZ. You will manage a team of talented marketers across all segments - legal, corporate and tax software and content solutions. This unique role offers the autonomy to drive strategy, whilst creatively exploring new tactics and ways to reach a VIP audience.
About the Role
- Champion in-region strategy for a large and diverse region, catering to an evolving legal, corporate and tax industries.
- Shape the brand presence, in-region partnerships / channels and demand generation program for Thomson Reuters within Australia and New Zealand.
- Shape strategy, whilst creatively exploring new tactics and ways to reach a VIP audience.
- Build and execute partnership strategies to align with Thomson Reuters marketing plans and brand positioning.
- Lead plans and communications to maximise partnership value, managing the execution of partnership-specific communications and events as well as provide reporting on ROI.
You're a fit for the role if you:
- Have broad marketing skills and experience of 10+ years, are goal driven and have a measurable track record in growing market share, ideally in B2B software solutions.
- You are a motivated self-starter with both marketing skills and a business development mindset, capable of building and executing a robust 3-5-year roadmap and presenting marketing plans to key executives in region.
- Have outstanding leadership skills, a sound knowledge of all aspects of marketing strategy and extensive experience in B2B demand generation, ideally within a software organisation.
- You enjoy building strong win/win relationships with anyone regardless of hierarchy, whilst navigating a complex product and customer portfolio.
- You enjoy building a partnership with Sales, Proposition and Customer Experience, and can drive to meet and exceed country and product goals, working to growth targets for an expanding portfolio of solutions.
- Have experience building and executing marketing to Partnerships e.g. Associations and Big 4 Partners in the region.
What's in itForYou
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Compensation: A great salary package and variable compensation based on personal performance.
Learning & Development: Coaching and Mentoring including leadership capability development, global networking, best in class online learning.
Benefits: including discounted private health and discounted share plan, free swimming and tennis access, two days paid leave for volunteering, charity matching donations up to USD$1000, purchase leave plan, anniversary half day TR Day paid leave annually.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
Back to top