Marketing Design Manager
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Design Manager to lead a team of graphic designers and videographers. This team is part of a centralized marketing unit who is responsible for marketing creative and video assets that support the Tax and Accounting division of Thomson Reuters.
This position requires an extremely creative and high-energy individual with strong management skills and a proven track record of success in managing in an agency/internal agency environment.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the graphic design and video team overseeing the creation of print designs, concepts and layouts. Oversee the production, approval and publish process for all creative marketing assets.
- Ensure the company brand is represented in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Ensure team members understand responsibilities and assignments and hold team accountable for adhering to agreed internal SOW commitments and budgets.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to develop creative briefs and/or develop design plans.
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative designs for specific targets.
- Optimize the use of the marketing management platform for managing workload and providing transparency to the marketing process.
- Provide visibility and reporting to marketing stakeholders and leadership.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action.
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop positive relationships with team members, internal clients and other company or vendor partners.
- Exceptional leadership and staff management skills.
- Ability to pay great attention to details, remain flexible and communicate plan adjustments to stakeholders.
- Outstanding project planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong motivational skills with a passionate desire to enable the company's growth.
- Advanced understanding of effective brand management and graphic design principles.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Products.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and additional Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- B.A. or B.S in Graphic Design preferred.
- 15 years of design experience (agency/internal agency) with at least 10 years of direct supervisory experience preferred.
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results and experiences.
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top