Date Posted: August 30, 2017
Location: 2075 Kennedy Road - Toronto
As Marketing Coordinator, you will manage the coordination and execution of print and online products and provide full marketing support to the broader team.
This position is responsible for:
- managing email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing;
- analysis of current email campaigns and making recommendations for improvement;
- carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies;
- A/B Testing to establish the most effective email campaigns;
- tracking and reporting on email campaigns to guide improvements;
- ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry;
- providing customer service support directly related to our databases and their product lines;
- managing database, maintenance & enhancements; ability to use Responsys;
- facilitating the circulation of e-Products and e-Newsletters;
- coordinating the execution of marketing campaigns;
- providing continuous marketing support;
- designing, proofreading and editing electronic messages;
- assisting with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives;
- providing data analysis and report preparation;
- producing reports (pre & post); tracking and reporting of all email campaigns and web statistics;
- creating and maintaining microsites; and
- maintaining and developing business relations with various service providers.
You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a university/college degree and 3-5 years marketing experience in a similar role;
- product circulation experience;
- experience with Google Analytics and other online reporting tools;
- the ability to interact effectively with external and internal clients;
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- excellent written and oral communication skills including proofreading and presentation skills. Must be able to compose text, edit and proofread participant materials;
- strong decision-making and problem-solving skills. Must be extremely well-organized, detail oriented and able to work independently;
- the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong project management skills are necessary;
- sound judgment and autonomy; works well under tight deadlines;
- working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, HTML and Quark Express; and
- superior working knowledge of MS Office (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
Design experience and HTML experience will be considered an asset.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2017, a Best Workplace from 2006 – 2017, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. Thomson Reuters is committed to building a diverse workforce. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on: www.thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top