Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist position at Thomson Reuters supports multiple business platforms and tools used by people across the company. As a key member of the team, this role plays a major part in supporting Oracle Eloqua and overall marketing operations. This person will be responsible for executing campaigns and maintaining the configuration, reporting, support, maintenance and overall health of the Eloqua platform at Thomson Reuters.
- Work with internal marketers to create and execute marketing campaigns in Eloqua
- Provide insight into campaign best practices where necessary and ensure company standards are met
- Participate in day-to-day support activities as well as build out customizations and new features as needed
- Maintain Eloqua integrations with Salesforce CRM and any other third-party applications
- Monitor database health and build out automation tasks to increase efficiency
- Create any system documentation where applicable
- Eloqua experience
- Experience with system integrations and third-party apps would be helpful
- Salesforce experience
- ON24 experience
- HTML/CSS experience
- AEM experience would be helpful at times
- Ability to handle multiple project requests from a variety of different sources
- Excellent organization skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Toronto-Ontario-Canada;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top