Marketing Automation Manager
Do you live and breathe marketing automation?
Do you find yourself dreaming about nurturing campaigns that push leads through the sales funnel, driving directly to revenue?
Are you itching to roll up your sleeves to use the newest MarTech tools to execute best-in-class B2B marketing campaigns?
Are you a go-getter and want to make a direct impact on sales revenue?
Do you want to be recognized as an industry leader and join an award-wining team?
If you find yourself answering "YES!" to any of the above questions, search no further – you have found your next role!
As a Senior Marketing Automation Manager in the Thomson Reuters Legal Demand Generation Center of Excellence (Demand Center), you will be part of laying the essential demand generation groundwork in a newly created organization. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting key accounts in the Legal business – defining campaign strategy, sharing best practices and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns, leveraging the marketing automation tool, Eloqua. Your contributions will play a critical role in lead generation, filling the sales pipeline and ultimately leading to sales.
In partnership with your account marketers and your counterparts in the Demand Center, you will consult, execute and iterate on the marketing automation efforts of a newly on boarded in-house account. This is a great opportunity for those hungry to build something from the ground up and make a lasting impact in a Fortune 500 company.
- Marketing Automation
- Hands-on experience managing the production and execution of demand generation and customer retention marketing campaigns
- Produce a high volume of automated campaign assets (emails, landing pages, forms etc.)
- Segment creation in Eloqua (solid understanding of data)
- Collaborate across the organization with digital strategists, analysts, and marketers
- Work with 3rd party vendors & platforms, as needed
- Fully own all things marketing automation – including: lead routing, lead scoring, system integrations, migrations, data architecture, etc.
- Best Practices
- Support the team, sharing new ideas, best practices and learnings
- Partner with Demand Center strategists to make multi-channel campaign recommendations (i.e. – inbound forms, PPC & Eloqua, etc.)
- Reporting & Insights
- Deep understanding of KPIs, trends, etc.
- Use insights to make data-backed recommendations
- Create ad hoc custom reports
- Closed-loop reporting (i.e. – ROI) – merging data from Eloqua, Salesforce and other marketing channels - tying marketing's efforts to sales revenue
- 3 years' of overall experience related to marketing automation
- 3 years' experience in demand generation, lead nurturing and drip campaign strategy, development & execution
- 3 years' experience in marketing funnel automation, operations and analytics, including (but not limited to): marketing to sales handoff, lead scoring, Salesforce lead routing and closed-loop reporting
- 3 years' experience working and integrating with 3rd party systems (e.g. – webinar platforms, event management tools, predictive lead scoring systems, etc.)
- Expert in demand generation best practices
- Solid understanding of go-to-market strategies and sales revenue impacts
- Hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform (preferably Eloqua)
- Working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Excel and CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Proven track record of strong project management skills
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing / business, or related work experience
- Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms (e.g. - Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce (preferred but not required)
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top