Marketing Automation Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Opening Date of Applications: 20/09/2017
Closing Date of Applications: 18/10/2017
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Business Unit: Reuters News Agency
Position: Marketing Automation Manager
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world's largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com.
Reuters News Agency is seeking an ambitious and driven Marketing Automation Manager to implement the global email strategy and take ownership of the marketing automation programs in Eloqua. With a focus on demand generation, the Marketing Automation Manager will create and implement high-impact email campaigns, and utilize their expertise in Eloqua and marketing automation to nurture leads through the funnel.
- Drive the global email strategy and execute demand generation, lead nurture and customer retention marketing campaigns.
- Develop a high volume of email campaigns – lead generation, welcome, nurturing, newsletters, up-sell, cross-sell and event promotion.
- Manage all aspects of the Eloqua marketing platform including email/landing page development, testing & optimization, lead scoring, database management and reporting & analysis.
- Conduct data segmentation to build targeted email programs across the funnel.
- A/B testing for email and landing page optimization.
- Manage all data integration and marketing technology initiatives.
- Champion the best practices and data governance for the marketing automation platform.
- Analyze performance metrics and develop campaign, content and workflow recommendations.
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis of activity across the marketing funnel.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience of email marketing and data management.
- Proficiency and experience with marketing automation platforms and data tools.
- Good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Excel and CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Superior written, oral, project management and quantitative skills.
- Comfort with working in a complex and dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities, interacting with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions.
- Driven approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today's trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors (or equivalent) with a concentration in Marketing strongly preferred.
- Certification in one or more marketing automation platforms (e.g. - Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce.
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world's largest independent multimedia news provider, reaching more than one billion people every day. Over 2,500 journalists in nearly 200 locations around the globe deliver unparalleled international and national news coverage in 16 languages with speed, impartiality and insight to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations and directly to consumers on Reuters.com. Reuters stays true to the letter and spirit of the Thomson Reuters Trust Principles, ensuring independence, integrity and freedom from bias.
NB: Flexible working options will be considered as part of this application. E.g. Job shares
If you believe you can bring something special to this role, we want to hear from you. You may have a non-traditional career path, education or background. If you meet the minimum qualifications for the role, let us know in a cover letter with your application. Reuters depends on diversity of thought and you could be just what we need.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top