Marketing Automation Developer (Remote)
MARKETING AUTOMATION DEVELOPER:
Preference is New York, NY or US location
Thomson Reuters Central Marketing Team is looking for an experienced front-end developer who is familiar with demand-generation systems and practices to join our growing Marketing Automation Team. You will contribute directly to the evolution of Thomson Reuters Legal marketing automation platform and infrastructure by collaborating with team members to deliver new functionality and integrate Oracle Eloqua with Salesforce.com and other backend systems and databases. This role requires a strong background using technology to support demand generation, email marketing, inbound marketing, lead scoring, database management, segmentation, nurture campaigns, and business process improvement.
- Develop programs, processes, and technical solutions to customize and extend Oracle Eloqua in support of scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, and ROI reporting
- Work closely with Salesforce.com administrators to coordinate integrations between Oracle Eloqua and the CRM system
- Troubleshoot issues and data inconsistencies across systems and databases. Work as part of a team supporting TR Legal custom Oracle Eloqua deployment
- Conceptualize and implement technical solutions to solve business challenges
- Manage multiple, simultaneous tasks and projects to deadlines with a high degree of quality in the deliverables
- 3-5 years' of overall experience related to marketing operations
- 3-5 years' experience in front-end development
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing automation platforms
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. – Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g. – Salesforce.com, webinar providers, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms – involved in system set up to day-to-day use – Eloqua experience required
- Front-end development skills including basic HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve process
- Meticulous attention to detail and experience in QA testing
- Solid understanding of APIs, system integrations and data structures
- Strong project management skills and experience using a project management tracking solution
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Organized, methodical, proactive and analytical professional who is comfortable in a high demand, geographically-disbursed team environment
- Self-motivated, high energy and results-oriented with excellent communication skills, who "owns" and takes great pride in every aspect of their work
- Bachelor's degree in marketing / business, or related work experience
- Eloqua Certification required
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top