Marketing Analytics Analyst
Do you enjoy solving business problems using data and building cross functional and inter organizational relationships? Are you creative, innovative, analytical and collaborative? Are you able to gather insight from "Avg session duration" v/s "avg page duration". Do you enjoy having a conversation about ARIMA models or Generalized Boosted Regression Models. If so – lets talk. We are looking to hire a self driven, passionate and data driven analytics consultant with background in marketing operations (digital marketing, marketing automation and CRM). This position provides support to Thomson Reuters' tax and accounting division by recommending data elements and analyses most appropriate for optimizing marketing spend and operations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to contribute to revenue, solution development and ongoing innovation initiatives.
You will …
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to understand strategic business requirements.
- Need to separate tactical from strategic, and be able to influence the business to participate in strategic analytical programs.
- Need to understand complex workflows, and have the ability to translate and communicate the complex into simple objectives/requirements.
- Have an insatiable appetite to turn data into meaningful and actionable insights for your partners and stakeholders.
- Be a proactive consultant, finding answers for your partners before they ask the question by looking for patterns, deviations and anomalies in data.
- Design analytical solution to client's problems, identify data requirements, develop plan and delivery results in a time-bound fashion
- Participate in team-meetings with peers and senior management to present analytical ideas / solutions / plans / results
- Own end-to-end delivery on complex projects and drive team towards success
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
What you will need:
- Must have digital analytics experience preferably using Google analytics with Adobe being a nice to have.
- Years of applied knowledge of data/research used in quantitative analysis, brand/marketing management or consulting experience in marketing/strategy domain
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides clarity and interest
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of statistical models, and ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Bachelor's in applied quantitative discipline. Masters preferred.
- Experience with Analytical products such as R, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Experience with Salesforce and Eloqua
- Strong understanding of data marts and data warehousing.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top