Marketer, Campaign Management
Business Unit : Legal UKI
The legal business of Thomson Reuters delivers best-of-class solutions to help legal professionals practice the law, manage their organisation and grow their business. Our solutions include Thomson Reuters Practical Law, Westlaw UK, Sweet & Maxwell, Lawtel, Contract Express, Legal Tracker, Elite and IDS.
Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
The legal and regulatory world is changing rapidly. We help our customers deliver their services with accuracy, speed and confidence. Through our innovative online products, decision support tools, software and services, we provide the critical information that law firms, barristers, corporate legal departments, the public sector and academics need to work at their best. For more information, visit legal-solutions.co.uk.
Position Title: Marketer, Campaign Management
Position Type: Permanent
Role Purpose/ Summary:
Sitting as part of the Demand Generation department, our Campaign Management team is responsible for bringing campaign plans to life through creative thinking and strong execution.
As well as creativity, you will need good project management abilities and strong communication skills, briefing and working with a number of different teams to deliver campaign plans. On top of this, you will need to write, produce or source content where it does not currently exist to ensure you have assets available for full funnel campaigns, so an aptitude for copy-writing would be beneficial.
Reporting into the Campaign Marketing Manager you will work closely with colleagues in Campaign Strategy, who build comprehensive marketing strategies for each target customer market, and Campaign Performance & Insights who analyse and report on campaign activity.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing programmes which help us reach new customers and markets, promote new products and services, generate marketing qualified leads for our sales teams and that build a buzz in the market for our brand
- Plan and manage our presence at key industry or hosted events to ensure best return
- Work with Digital Marketing team to make the most of multiple channels and drive performance
- Provide marketing guidance on business-wide projects and initiatives
- Provide timely, clear communication of Marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders, and collect regular feedback on campaign performance
- Manage marketing budget across multiple campaigns
- Work with Performance & Insights team to measure and report against key criteria and adapt campaigns to ensure optimal performance.
- Assist in the creation of new ideas/approaches to effectively enhance the communication of key messages.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Deomstrable marketing experience preferably in a B2B professional services environment
- Excellent marketing communication skills and have a high degree of customer orientation.
- Ability to bring innovation and freshness to our marketing execution.
- Highly collaborative individual with proven ability to work well in a matrix organisation and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Strong relationship management skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues within Marketing, other key UKI functions and wider TR teams.
- Excellent communication skills, evidenced at all levels of an organisation.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Eloqua is desirable.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top