We are looking for an idea-generator and exemplary executioner to plan, execute, and measure marketing programs, including supporting the strategy and roadmap of new offerings. This Marketer will identify and champion customer insights and market trends to help develop and execute go-to-market launch plans for Thomson Reuters Practical Law and future offerings.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging customer insights to inform brand strategy
- Crafting value proposition and positioning messaging to develop effective go-to-market strategies that drive demand generation and customer engagement
- Continually evaluating and adjusting product marketing strategies and marketing communications to respond to markets trends and competitive conditions
- Creating strategic campaign-specific collateral such as: digital/print media assets, website, blog posts, partnerships, content syndication, social media, webinars, events, etc., to drive business results
- Effectively working with corporate partners such as Product Management, Creative Services, Market Research, Segment Marketing and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing programs, campaigns and incentives.
- Measuring effectiveness and ROI of marketing strategies and tactics with data analytics and re-calibrating to maximize results.
Limited travel may be required.
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of B2B marketing, strategy, or product management experience. Exposure to professional services is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business or related field required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to diagnose a situation and provide recommendations with minimal guidance
- Exceptional communications skills, particularly for writing, editing and communicating with leadership
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Highly collaborative individual with a positive attitude and proven ability to drive results and work well in a matrix organization
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top