Market Development Specialist - Risk
Market Development Specialist - Risk
Financial and Risk
Go to Market – Asia
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Assist in driving the Risk revenue performance in Asia, partnering with Sales to execute on strategies targeted to clients.
- Assist in understanding the local market dynamics, and ensuring delivery of the F&R business priorities and local go-to-market strategy.
- Assist with identifying, developing and launching growth opportunities
- Connecting regularly with stakeholders (i.e., Design & Manage, Sales) from other parts of the business to convey local needs and execute global business plans.
- Analyzing markets and assisting to pull together product and country strategies
- Representing Thomson Reuters on Industry Associations, thought leadership events and customer events
- In addition to requiring strong relationships within Market Development Asia, close relationships are essential with the entire Go-To-Market Asia part of the organization, including Account Managers, Sales Specialist, Presales Specialists and Client Specialists, and their respective managers.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in a Finance or business-related subject. Additional knowledge of Marketing and/or Technology a plus
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in governance, compliance, risk or audit
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate, persuade, influence and operate at all levels of management
- Appreciation of programming and databases.
- Strong competence with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad audience, including senior management
- Ability to cultivate new client relationships is also critical for success
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top