Market Development Director-Enterprise
The Market Development role brings the full value of Refinitiv's propositions to customers, mobilizing Sales & Account Management to execute around growth priorities and represent the voice of the customer to inform strategic planning and investment choices. This role is responsible for creating and driving regional Sales & Account Management strategy and execution, partnering with the regional leadership teams and sales enablement functions to achieve regional financial performance. The Market Development Director will be a thought leader who advocates and articulates strategy into regional financial market communities including customers, industry associations and regulators.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, defining and driving growth of the Refinitiv Enterprise business across North and South America. The business includes real-time and historical data feeds, enterprise analytic services, data management and open platforms, hosted and managed services. The individual will report directly to the Head of Market Development, Americas.
Sales & Account Management strategy and execution
- Partner to define global proposition priorities by providing deep regional market and customer insight
- Localize and priorities global proposition strategy
- Develop regional sales strategy and execution plans around customer types and workflows
- Define, plan and drive execution of sales campaigns
- Partner with regional marketing to align with regional Sales & Account Management priorities
Cross-functional alignment and communication around customer agenda
- Consolidate voice of the customer to inform proposition development and capital allocation
- Plan and asses readiness of new product launches and product sunsets / migrations
- Partner with Learning & Development to define and execute front-line learning and certification
- Provide deal support on strategic/complex deals
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree; industry qualification, graduate degree preferred
- 7 years+ commercial/management experience
- B2B sales experience/exposure
- Senior (c-level) network of customers, regulators and market forums/associations
- Deep understanding of the Trading financial tools used by market professionals
- Understanding of the trends and themes impacting the financial services industry
- Familiarity with macroeconomic trends - specifically related to Trading solutions
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills including influencing at a high level and leading teams and stakeholders to achieve a common objective
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of operating in a matrix organization, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
- Demonstrate a blend of strategic and operational skills
- Proactive and execution focused
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top