Market Analyst, Fixed Income
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of around 40 colleagues based in Gdynia, Exeter, Moscow & Tel-Aviv. Altogether your major responsibility will be to monitor market events and new instruments (bonds). For the first 3 months you will participate in a training with the experienced mentors.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our customers, mostly international banks and asset managers, take advantage of your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Monitoring financial markets and keeping our clients informed about new bonds
- Validating the accuracy of the data we maintain
- Communication with our clients
- Talking to our data providers
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Openness for everyday challenges,
- Interest in Global Economy
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn a lot and collaborate with others
- Strive for bringing the best customer service
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master's degree in Economics/Finance/Financial Mathematics or equivalent experience
- You have knowledge and interest in Fixed Income content
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top