Market Analyst, Fixed Income
ABOUT THE TEAM
Market Analyst, Fixed Income maintains the Fixed Income coverage for the European Markets. We actively cooperate with the Ministry of Finance, Central Banks, Corporate Banks and Underwriters to collect information about Terms and Conditions of newly issued debts instruments (bonds).
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Monitoring macroeconomic situation on the EMEA markets
- Collecting information (Terms and Conditions) about debt instruments
- Maintaining the existing relationships with different internal and external stakeholders
- Search for new and reviewing existing sources to ensure that quality and timeliness
- Solving clients queries
- Contributing to project work to increase offering to our clients
- Processing data quality check in order to provide accurate product display
- Ensuring documentation of policies, procedures and Methods of Working are up-to-date
- Cooperating and gathering feedback from client-facing staff to implement improvements in data accuracy and timeliness
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Complex Training on financial instruments (bonds), support of the experienced Analysts and Specialists
- Working effectively in the multicultural environment – close cooperation with the teams in other locations (United Kingdom, Russia, India)
- Wide range of benefits and attention to work-life balance (possibility of working from home)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of a Nordic or German or Italian language is a plus
- Proven analytical and detailed–oriented approach to work
- Logical, investigative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of customer service
- Proven record of delivered results
- Interpersonal skills in order to work in an international team
- Good Excel skills highly appreciated
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top